Friday, June 7, 2013

A Look to the Caribbean ....

As good creature of island love the sea, the sea nourishes me, feeds me, makes me dream and also planted in my longing for my homeland, but also I am happy and I always conquer. Belong to the Caribbean, that wonderful sea with dreamed pirates, privateers, buccaneers of all time, if I can go back to he ...


BAHAMAS


The Bahamas, officially the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, is a country consisting of more than 700 islands,cays, and islets in the Atlantic Ocean; north of Cuba and Hispaniola (the Dominican Republic and Haiti); northwest of the Turks and Caicos Islands; southeast of the U.S. state of Florida and east of the Florida Keys. Its capital is Nassau on the island of New Providence. Geographically, the Bahamas lie near to Cuba, which is part of the Greater Antilles, along with Hispaniola and Jamaica.


Flag of Bahamas Island


Bahama's Coats of Arms 



1st Time in Bahamas, Private Island, 28 May of  2009.


Inside Cruise 


Kiss under the Sea!


With my Husband


Drinking typical  cocktail Bahama Mama


The Beautiful Sea


Me

A wonderful and fun adventure cruise to the Bahamas, the sun, the sea, palm trees, lots of hospitality, rich cocktails and great weather, beautiful scenery and the best diving area, of course we were looking forward to returning and is we highly recommend a destination, economic, familial, with many options for adults and children, a great vacation to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment